Day 2 and 3:Irene and Hanafi at my Crib

I know this post is very long overdue, but can't help on my recent workload.The second and third day is located at my crib which you'll see the transformation of Irene.
Before
after
and this is my life and Experience of a Boom Boy.Being a Sound boy or audio man plays an important role when it comes to quaility.Sir George need to make sure there are no frog song,Water drop,Lion Dance music,Lorry passin and so on to distract the sound..tough..tough..
If ya Smeeeeellllll.....
Boom Boy

Sir George Said:

"Recently life is really busy!full of obstacles and full of challenges.Now Thinkin of getting the Nikon D40X or Canon 400D come come convince me!.Just receive my OC for the new house and applied the Electricity meter which will be install in a week time.Just finish our Short Film project last week will post it soon sorry for the waiting"

0 comments:

Post a Comment